PST Reader Opens .PST and .OST Email Files Without Outlook
If you are looking for a versatile .pst reader for opening Outlook .pst and .ost files, try PstReader Pro, the professional Outlook PST Reader.
Outlook is not required on your Windows computer for PstReader Pro to work.
.PST Reader Features
- Extract File Attachments
- Read PST or OST Email Files
- Convert Email and Most Attachments to PDF and Other Formats
- Convert Outlook Email to a Single PDF File, or Individual PDF Files
- No Indexing Time Required For Accessing .PST Files
- Reads ANY Microsoft Office Outlook .PST File
- Supports .PST Files From Outlook 2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019/365
- Batch print or export emails
- Also reads Outlook .msg, eml, mht and winmail.dat files
- Export to mbox, text, html, .eml
Free Trial Download. We’re sure it will work for you and that you’ll love it, so we’ll let you use it free for 15 days!
15 Day Free Trial of Pst Reader Pro
Download Requires Microsoft Windows 10/8/7. PstReader Pro occupies 150MB of disk space, and performs best with 1GB of RAM or more.
To learn more, visit the Pst Reader Pro home page.
3 Replies to “Access Outlook .PST and .OST Email Files With .Pst Reader Software”
Hi, are there any limitations to the Pst Reader free trial software? Thanks.
Hello. The trial limitations are all removed after the software is activated with a registration key that is emailed to you. Trial demo limits include a watermark on PDF files, and a restriction to 50 emails per batch operation.
If you are evaluating for a multi-license purchase, we can give you an extended trial key that removes all restrictions. Cheers.
I really like this. I tried the free pst readers and had many problems. they do not work well. This one works. You have a new customer. thanks.